Hitori logic puzzle numbers game
Hitori is a game about numbers. It is a logic puzzle. Game contains thousand puzzles of various sizes and mixed difficulty. Sizes of the puzzles are from 5x5 to 14x14.
Rules of the game:
In the game of Hitori the goal is to remove repeating numbers from rows and columns with two additional rules:
1) You can't remove adjacent numbers.
2) Remaining number have to form a continuous area. (Imagine you are cutting out the squares with scissors out of a paper puzzle and after you cut out all of them, the puzzle has to be a single piece of paper.)
Single tap removes the number. Second tap will circle the number and it can be used to mark a number that you don't want to remove.
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||logic, Math, numbers|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Hitori_Windows_v1.3.zip 25 MB
Hitori_Linux_v1.3.zip 25 MB
Also available on
- Added settings panelSep 26, 2022
- Hitori 1.3 updateDec 10, 2019
- Hitori logic puzzle game ReleaseJun 10, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I loved your UI style and it was giving pretty good response as well.
When I click next level the board does not reset. Please fix this. It is a pain (and confusing) to have to manually erase the board. I think this might be a bug.
Thank you, it's indeed a bug, I will fix it as soon as I can.